To setup and run Sedai you need to:
- Download, unzip ad flash the image on a microSD. We suggest to download and use Balena Etcher;
- Insert the microSD in your Raspberry board and turn the unit on;
- Select your keyboard layout when asked;
- Select your emulator and press F2 tu run it at boot time.
- A Raspberry Pi 400, 4 model B, Compute Module 4, 3 models B+ B and A, Compute Module 3+ and 3;
- USB keyboard minimum, additional mouse and joystick or gamepad suggested;
- microSD 8 GB minimum, 32 GB suggested.
- Sedai Linux forces the Raspberry Pi to run at max clock. No overclock is applied, but to avoid damages on the long run use of heatsink is strongly suggested;
- This distribution is a prototype, is incomplete and could be changed without notice;
- Users of this ditribution do so at their own risk.
[Download Sedai Linux ver. 2020.11.1 now!]